Sunday, November 25, 2012

Minibon - Dhs 10, Cinnabon Dubai!

My Minibon pack



Would you want to have a Minibon? I just got mine so I've taken some shots for you to decide :)


Minibon - Dhs 10





How I normally end up buying a Cinnabon? At most times it's the fresh warm inviting smell when you pass by it. Its served warm and it's made fresh right in front of you. So all in all you want to have one atleast.

There's nothing like having your Minibon made by your son at Cinnabon. Here's a special video of my 4 year old making Minibon for his daddy :)


                                            


6 comments:

  1. Cute boy making cinnamons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma weakness!! :) all time fav...n keep the daddy -son pics coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for the visit to my blog. I enjoy it too. My favourite are pecanbons :)

      Delete

Please drop in a comment and The Man behind the blog should get back to you shortly.