Friday, December 14, 2012

Paper Dosa - Dhs 12, Amba - Ghusais, Dubai

Paper Dosa - Dhs 12
Some days I just wake up early morning to have a nice breakfast. This time I chose to visit Amba. I think they make the best Dosas in Dubai. I ordered Paper Dosa, little did i know it would be so long that no one could sit next to me with their breakfast order. The dosa came crisp specially since i asked them to make it Kadak! You can try any of their Dosas and can never get tired of it.


Paper Dosa - an A2 size

Dosa Tunnel - Crisp and Pure

Dippers - Sambar and Chutney


3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! The dosa looks big enough for the whole family.Will surely try it out. Where is this exactly located in Qusais?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opposite to Grand Hotel you will find sunrise supermarket. It's a part of that building located on the side. Yeah big enough that you can hide inside it :p and I thought you said why buy a Dosa when you can make from home :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...yeah I know I said that...but I always order a dosa when I have breakfast out and so does my husband ..he is a big fan of dosa. :-) Strange that I haven't seen this place...i live right behind Dubai Grand Hotel...will surely try it !

    ReplyDelete

Please drop in a comment and The Man behind the blog should get back to you shortly.