Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Phad Thai Prawns - Dhs 42, Royal Orchid Festival City, Dubai

Phad Thai prawns - Dhs 42
I was at Festival city to see their lazer light and water show at the corniche. Behind me was a chain of restaurants and one of them happened to be Royal Orchid. Never been here before so i thought i'd try once for the blog ;) Pad Thai prawns - can be shared by 2 people but the sad part it comes with no sauce on it. So you'll have to order something as a side to have that flavour. We ordered Pad Prik Thai Dum Neua(Dhs 58) which in other words is Beef fry with oyester sauce. The food is nice but it's a little  bit pricey. The seatings are comfortable, nice ambience and could do sheesha outside in their beautiful tent watching the creek. 

On the house - chips and sauce


Beautiful lighting that sets the mood

Phad Thai Prawns

Pad Prik Thai Dum Neua - Dhs 58



Served on a plate




Fat juicy prawns

Comfortable Royal seats


6 comments:

  1. i like your photoshoots..looks very professional and appealing. :-)
    Keep up, we do read your posts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pradeep, You keep me rolling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not even know the way I ended up right here,
    but I believed this publish used to be good. I do not realize who you
    might be but definitely you're going to a well-known blogger should you aren't
    already. Cheers!
    Here is my web blog : what are skin tags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..and here came the first spam to my blog. Welcome anyway!

      Delete

Please drop in a comment and The Man behind the blog should get back to you shortly.