Tuesday, December 24, 2013

OBE organic Australian beef - Carrefour, Dubai

[caption id="attachment_1527" align="aligncenter" width="705"]OBE organic beef ribeye- 168 gms - Dhs 25 (dhs 150 per kg) OBE organic beef ribeye- 168 gms - Dhs 25 (dhs 150 per kg)[/caption]

The word organic is very encouraging now a days. More people have started looking forward to organic food whenever and wherever possible. Recently I was in carrefour at the meat section and I noticed this beef that said organic aussie beef. I do eat beef once in a while so I thought I'll try this one today. It's halal too so nothing to worry about. Went home and my wife who is a wonderful cook made me few interesting items with this organic beef. I thought I should share some of what she made me :)

[caption id="attachment_1528" align="aligncenter" width="705"]OBE organic beef ribeye- 168 gms - Dhs 25 OBE organic beef ribeye- 168 gms - Dhs 25[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1529" align="aligncenter" width="705"]OBE organic beef ribeye- 168 gms - Dhs 25 OBE organic beef ribeye- 168 gms - Dhs 25[/caption]

The steak has come out very well. The beef was tender and juicy. I am really happy with their beef. Surely it does help me save some money by making steak in house and most importantly it tastes great too!

[caption id="attachment_1520" align="aligncenter" width="705"]OBE organic Tside steak - Dhs 70 per kg OBE organic Tside steak - Dhs 70 per kg[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1521" align="aligncenter" width="705"]Mongolian beef with steamed jasmine rice and brocolli Mongolian beef with steamed jasmine rice and brocolli[/caption]

That's Mongolian beef made using OBE Aussie organic beef and it went very well with no complaints.

[caption id="attachment_1522" align="aligncenter" width="705"]Mongolian beef made from OBE organic australian beef Mongolian beef made from OBE organic australian beef[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1525" align="aligncenter" width="705"]Beef mince puffs with my karak chai Beef mince puffs with my karak chai[/caption]

I love puffs. Always enjoy them. This beef tasted good inside :)

[caption id="attachment_1526" align="aligncenter" width="705"]Beef mince puffs Beef mince puffs[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1523" align="aligncenter" width="705"]beef and mushroom cups beef and mushroom cups[/caption]

This was specially made to test run this beef. It was a new item for me. She made me for the first time and it turned out to be better than puffs. I really enjoyed this one. Now One of my favorites with tea.

They do have a website: http://www.obeorganic.com/ and it looks very promising. Very detailed information about their beef on their website and you really feel you can trust this beef.

[caption id="attachment_1524" align="aligncenter" width="705"]beef and mushroom cups beef and mushroom cups[/caption]

















website: http://www.obeorganic.com/

2 comments:

  1. The wife needs a pat on the back... Great dishes..do post her recipes too some times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. I'll pass her the message :D

    ReplyDelete

Please drop in a comment and The Man behind the blog should get back to you shortly.